Introduction to C Programming Language | Learn the Fundamentals of C Programming
Learn the fundamentals of C programming with this introduction to the C programming language. Discover the history of C, its features and advantages, and get started with your first C program.
Introduction to C programming Language
C programming language is very popular and powerful, it has been used in the development of the database and Windows/UNIX/Linus applications, and it is also used to develop the operating system, etc. C programming language was created in 1972 by Dennis M.Ritchie At the Bell telephone laboratories.
C programming language is a general-purpose programming language, and it is more powerful, fast, and versatile. C programming is a Structured Language. It can deal with low-level activities.
Why Learn C Programming Language?
C programming language is Easy to Learn and understand the fundamentals of computer programming. It is that easy that a ten years child can easily understand its working and principles. It provides flat ground to its learners to understand its core basics (fundamentals).
Furthermore some critical advantages of learning the C programming language:
- It is a High-Level Language, that's why it's the most popular programming language in the world.
- It is a Structured programming Language, meaning we can write code into small logical functional modules or structures with the help of function procedures.
- It can deal with the low-level activity. That's why In which we can produce more efficient and effective programs.
- Because of its Simplicity, it can compile on various computer platforms.
- C programming language is very versatile, and it can be used for both applications and technologies.